Rock the Bells by L.L. Cool J Ebony 11.5"-CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK
Ebony is an LA girl to the bone and doesn’t think she could have grown up in a better place. She has loved hip-hop for as long as she can remember and is now one of the most in-demand background dancers in the industry. She has toured the globe twice for some of the biggest acts in the world. When she’s not on tour, she can be found in the dance studio making videos for her huge social media following or volunteering at her brother Anthony’s studio helping young people express themselves through movement. She’s just as comfortable in sneakers and jeans as she is in heels and a dress.
• BENDABLE AND POSABLE: With 9 points of articulation, this doll can be posed in almost any position or dance move you can think of.
• FOR 6 YEARS OLD AND UP: This 11.5-inch collectible doll makes a great gift for children 6 years old and up and doll collectors.
• FASHION: Custom printing paying homage to Rock the Bells, hip hop
• SHOES: Featuring removable Fresh Signature Purple Bottom shoes
• Costume blended skin tone and rooted hair.
Ages 6 and up.
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts may be generated. Not for children under 6 years.